- host CCGA open governance quarterly meetings
- help maintain calendar and compile stories for monthly CCGA email
- staff tables at related events (Earth Day events, Farmer’s Markets, etc..) to market, recruit and inform
- engage existing gardeners in CCGA activities
- organize main annual Spring event
- facilitate individual gardener referrals to gardens
- organize and act as conduit for special ad-hoc volunteer efforts
- help recruit and prepare CCGA volunteers for CCGA special events
- help develop annual budget
- initiate modest funding to support 5 year budget
- oversee grant submittal and charitable giving
At present the Membership Committee is working to sponsor a quarterly membership meeting which helps to CCGA to focus on our goals. This group is exploring a possible governance model for CCGA. As ambassadors of CCGA the Membership Committee is always looking for volunteers to staff garden events to recruit and inform gardeners in every way possible about our endeavors.
How to Contact Us
For more information on this CCGA working group please contact our membership committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.